Wills, Powers Of Attorney & Health Care Directives
Do You Have Plans in Place?
Seattle, Washington Estate Planning Lawyer
If you should die tomorrow, do you have an updated will that provides for transfer of wealth in orderly fashion? If you became incapacitated, or tragedy struck while you were out of the country, would your family know your wishes or have to make difficult decisions?
Draft or Update Your Will and Powers of Attorney
Call Boelter & Associates at (206) 587-0000 to address this unpleasant but essential planning. We serve the Seattle, Washington area and clients statewide and beyond.
Contingency Planning: Wills, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
Even a "simple will" provides answers to complex scenarios. Boelter & Associates provides comprehensive estate planning to assure the continued management of finances and guide your loved ones regarding medical issues. We work closely with clients to address:
- A will specifying heirs and distribution of assets
- Durable power of attorney appointing a spouse or trusted person to manage your personal and money matters
- Medical power of attorney to make healthcare decisions on your behalf
- A health care directive (living will) to address end-of-life life support wishes
A properly drafted will and powers of attorney avoids unnecessary conflicts, avoids the delays and expense of probate, keeps the settlement of your estate private, and provides peace of mind to you and your family. Arthur Boelter has practiced law for 35 years. He asks the questions you may not have even considered so that every scenario is covered.
Our clients are small business owners, professionals, executives and other high net worth individuals. We integrate estate planning essentials with sophisticated planning techniques:
- Wealth preservation and transfer to heirs
- Asset protection to protect your children's inheritance
- Advanced trust planning to achieve specific goals
Contact Boelter & Associates to start the process of a complete and up-to-date will.